lunes, 20 de febrero de 2023

PRODUCT / SERVICE INQUIRY

Dear MD,CEO and Export Managaer,

Good Morning,

My name is Jeremiah Anderson(Mr.), Importer & Exporter agent to many local and international consumer markets, as well as NGOs and tender bidding authorities across the globe, I would like to bring to your desk the recent bulk order from one of my consumer clients that's interested in your product/services.
Can I please request for a quote for the interest of my client?
I would like to give more details on the order if you could reply a bit faster so as to meet the urgency of this order.

Terms of payment: 100% Bank Wire Transfer as soon as order is confirmed.



Thanks and Regards

Jeremiah Anderson(CEO)
Global Outsourcing Consultant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DANOS TU OPINIÓN, DÍ LO QUE PIENSAS.