lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

Amazing videos for your businesses

Hello ,

My name is Paul, and I'm a hard-working designer specializing in cool animated ads. I currently have more than 450 commercials under my belt.

I am contacting you today to share a completed sample commercial from my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdGL1VE5YE

If you're interested, I would gladly produce a sleek explainer video for your brand. I can also provide eye-catching websites and mobile games as well as beautiful animated logos and flyers.

I hope this gives you a good idea of what I do! If you want to see more about my work, search for "Social Lobster" on the web. You'll find me.

Have a good week ahead,

Paul J.
Senior Designer

Please respond with "remove" if not interested 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

DANOS TU OPINIÓN, DÍ LO QUE PIENSAS.